Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Anxiously Waitin For De Love One...

Menanti Kelahiran Seorang Permata...
Muhammad Nur Haziq @ Our Luv...Our Life...Before marriage, we planned to haf a baby in a year time...Well wat can I say...God's Will...N also becoz we forgo wif our plan(cheeky couple...heheheh)...I'm now expectin our first baby...I'm now into my 35 weeks...N its a BOY!!! We haf come up wif a name n insya'allah we will name him Muhammad Nur Haziq wen he comes out...Life has bin interestin for us...Especially myself...My first few weeks into pregnancy I didn't experience any normal symptoms dat a pregnant woman would haf...eg. nausea or giddy...De only changes I experienced was my body weight!!! Why I said dat...Well I gained alot due to eatin alot too!!! I ate...ate...ate...My stomach was always feelin hungry...Eventually I gained near to 8kg in juz 3 mths of my pregnancy...Shockin rite!?! Anyway eventhou I'm happy dat I got pregnant but ders a part in me dat frightened me...Wat frightened me was de tot of wat people might think of me gettin pregnant rite after a few weeks of my marriage...Eventhou I didn't do anythin before marriage [It only took place on my first nite ;) ]...Even de doctor dat is my gynae ensure me dat my prenancy only happened few weeks after my marriage...But I always haf dis thinkin of some people who will see it in a diff way...For de past few mths it was ok...No one question my pregnancy...But a recent incident wen my bestfren talked abt our old sch fren really hurt my emotion... It really affected me for a few days...Wat my bestfren told me was dat...Dis old fren of ours asked abt how de others r...Wen she asked abt me...N my bestfren told her abt my pregnancy she straight away asked my bestfren whether my parents knew abt it...HOW COULD SHE ASKED DAT???!!! WAT WAS SHE THINKIN???!!! DOES SHE THINK DAT I GOT MARRIED IN DE FIRST PLACE ALL BECOZ I'M PREGNANT???!!! I was really hurt by her remark...I went to search de internet to read on abt how n wen woman conceive...I read all websites dat tells me abt pregnancy...De ans dat I want r all der...Eventually I told myself to ignore abt de others...Let them think watever they want...I noe myself...N I also noe dat my Haziq is a creation of a lovin married couple dat is us...Now I'm juz countin down de days...Muhammad Nur Haziq Bin Herman Rashidi...May u grow up becomin a good, filial, hardworkin, responsible n pious son...Insya'allah...Amin...Luv u sayang...Luv Mama n Papa...