Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Our First Fastin Together As Husband n Wife...

Pertama Kali Berpuasa & Iftar Sebagai Suami Isteri...
First Fastin Together...Well eventhou today is not de first day of fastin but juz wanna share wif u all wat I felt after being a wife for nearly 8 mths...Dis yr is de first yr I'm fasting wif my hubby...Away frm my family...Waking up as early as 4 in de morning...Fweeh!!! Quite weird n tired at first, as I'm not used to waking up early n prepare de dishes...Normally I haf my mommy dearest to do it for me for de past 23 yrs of my life...Now I noe how it feels to be a wife n a mom...Shldn't take things for granted...Anyway thanks mom for all de things u did for me...Luv u alot!!! Well back to my life...first day of fasting was not so bad as I was on mc...So got to sleep...Second n third day was also fine...As it was weekend...But frm Mon-Fri it was really tiring!!! Woke up at 4...after everything is done went back for a short lullaby...Woke up again at 6.30 to get ready to go to werk...By de time I reached school my eyes were already half-closed...Luckily it was PSLE markin period frm Mon-Thurs...Had a few sleepin session in de staff rm for de 4 days as I was not posted out...Fri was back to school 4 de kids...Had to use alot of energy(shouting especially!!!) n walkin...My throat was really dried up after I knocked off frm werk...Oklah...guess dats all for today's blog...Shall mit again soon...Da'...