Our Lil Darlins

Monday, November 08, 2004

36...Goin to 37 weeks...

Alhamdullillah...Tomorrow baby Haziq will be 37 weeks...He'll be near to full term...Dat means at any time baby Haziq can come out n see de world...Actually by rite he has another 2 more weeks to go before his due date...But by God's mean...Baby Haziq can come out at anytime wen he has reached a full term...Oh de joy of seein Haziq's face is wat mama n papa haf been longin to see all dis while...Carryin a baby is no joke...It is sure an experience...Especially for me...A first time mommy to be...Its true wat other mommies said...Its tirin, heavy n u really need to sacrifice alot...Put aside all de pain...Every nite n day I imagine cuddlin my baby in my arms...Kissin him...Huggin him...Smellin him...De day Haziq is born...Is de day of joy, thankfulness, grateful n appreciation...De day Haziq is born is de day I step into Motherhood n Parenthood...I'm goin to be a mother soon... :) Baby Haziq sayang...Mama n Papa luv u so much...Since de day we knew u exist...U r our bundle of joy...