Our Lil Darlins

Saturday, November 20, 2004

38 weeks...Goin to 39 weeks

Alhamdullillah...Dis week Haziq will be 39 weeks...Another 4 days to go n it will be 26 Nov...Its Haziq estimated due date to come out...But if he 'refuse' to come out durin dis date...Den poor mummy(dats me!) will be induced on de 29 Nov...Talked to Zarina abt inducin...She told me her experinced n how long her first labour was...Can u imagine 12hrs of labour she had to go thru!!! De tot of it really frightens me...Anyway come to think of it...Time really fly very fast...Frm juz 1 day...Now Haziq is 39 weeks...De end is really nearin...De anxiety to gif birth for de very first time is really gettin greater as de day went by...Juz couldn't imagine how de day will be...Wat will I be feelin...Will I be able to endure it...Hearin diff. views frm diff. ppl abt labour is really frightenin me a bit...Packed all my stuff for de big day...Juz sittin day by day for my dearest beloved Haziq to 'break' free frm my tummy...Guess wen de day really comes...Don't think I will be able to think properly...Juz hope insya'allah dat nothin goes wrong n I really pray hard dat my labour won't be a long, long, long, long one dat can stretch for hours...Well so far bin followin old ppl's practice...Bin soakin a kind of a root called 'Akar Fatimah'...Frm wat ppl told me...De root can only be bought frm Mecca...De root is liked a time frame...As it continues to bloom everyday it means dat ur labour is nearin soon...It will only stop bloomin wen all de roots r really open up...Don't really know whether it is true or juz a coincidence...Its all in Allah's hand...Anyway juz followin wat ppl asked me to do...Drink de water of de roots so dat I will haf easy labour...Knowin me I'll definately go for it...Oklah...Guess dats all for now...Till we meet again insya'allah wif my Haziq's pics...

To view de pics pls click on de url below:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/ayangz/Me%20n%20Haziq%20inside/