10 Nov 2004...
De day wer I will always remember...De day I experienced wat I mostly fear...De day I learnt my lesson...De day I know de Greatness of Allah...De day Allah really showed me wat life is all about...N also de day wer I know Allah still luvs my family...Especially Haziq...
10 Nov 2004...9.30am
Not werkin as I'm on mc frm poly...Left home wif my hubby who took leave juz to send me for my normal routine check-up...Appointment is at 10.40 but came early as to get de queue no. Went for scannin...Waited quite a bit as der were many others wantin to see their babies like I do...Haziq Alhamdullillah...In de rite position...Head down...Legs up...My placenta is also in de rite position...Dat is up...After scannin went to clinic B...Queue no. not movin fast...Went to haf a drink...Felt guilty...As I was not fastin...Felt bad towards my hubby...My hubby was fastin n he had to accompany me n sit wif me lookin at me drinkin...After drinkin we noticed de sky was dark...Went back to de clinic...No. seemed to be progressin well...By de time it reached our no. it was a heavy downpour outside...Talked to de gynae n she gave me 10 days mc frm werk...Felt happy...As I don't haf to go to werk...Since it was rainin...Both of us decided to sit for awhile...After de clouds seemed to be cleared we took off frm KKH...
10 Nov 2004...1.30pm
Road was wet after de heavy downpour...We were enterin CTE...Traffic was heavy n movin slowly...Tot of goin to Geylang to buy janur n sumthin for breakin fast as we intend to break fast at my in-laws' house...But we didn't make it...It happened so fast...My hubby was goin for a jam break as de car infront us suddenly had a jam break...He lost controlled of de bike...Only Allah knows wat I felt wen I was on de bike...De bike skidded...I fell on my rite knee n slided forward...My mind went blank...I was in a total complete shocked...My hubby rushed towards me n hugged me...He was cryin n sayin sorry to me...I regained frm my shocked only after de pain on my rite knee stung me...My knee had a bad abrasion as my pants was torn...Den I started grabbin my tummy...I couldn't feel any movement...I panicked...Eventhou de pain on my knee was unbearable...But I was more concerned about Haziq...I cried n cried...Even wen de ambulance came n asked me not to worry as I told them ders no blood it juz doesn't eased my worries...All de way I cried n prayed dat Haziq will be fine...My mind was playin game wif me...I kept thinkin abt de worst...My hands were only holdin on to my tummy...I wanted to feel his movement...Ambulance sent me to Tan Tock Seng...Der de nurse tried to listen to Haziq's heart beat usin a stethoscope but couldn't hear...I began imaginin all sort of bad things...I kept cryin all de time...They pushed me into A&E ward...De doc tried usin a scanner but couldn't find de fetal movement...I asked him but he juz said dat he couldn't ans my question at de moment...I felt really really hopeless...De nurse told me not to worry as I don't experienced bleedin but how could I wen de doc said he couldn't detect de fetal movement...I was pushed to de ultrasound scannin rm...All de way I was cryin n cryin...Eventhou de nurse tried to console me but I juz kept on cryin as I was already blamin myself...I juz couldn't bear de tot of losin my Haziq after all dis months I've been carryin him inside me...Feelin his kickin...Feelin de bond we haf...I felt it juz doesn't seemed rite at de time as he was due only in two weeks time n now he could be gone forever...Der at de ultrasound scannin rm de doc on duty detected Haziq's fetal movement...I was so relieved wen I heard it...I was in tears of joy wen she told me dat de baby is ok eventhou I've yet to feel his movement...I was pushed back to A&E to get prepared to be sent to KKH...Reached KKH n was put under observation for nearly 2 hrs...Haziq's heart beat seemed to be runnin...I had to be detained in KKH for full monitorin...My hubby took class A1 so dat he can be beside me...
10 Nov 2004...6.30pm
By de time we reached de rm I was feelin tired n pain...We cuddled onto each other wen we together...We juz cried together...We were juz happy n greatful dat we are still alive,de cars were movin slowly,we were not seriously injured n most importantly Haziq is still fine...Our Haziq dat I haf bin carryin for nearly 37 weeks is still kickin inside...De experienced we shared really tot us to be greatful to Allah...To embrace Allah even closer den we used too...De second chance dat Allah gave de both of us is really a lesson to be learnt...It has also tot us to treasure our luv even more...Haziq...Mama dgn Papa minta maaf di atas kejadian yg menimpa Haziq...Mama dan Papa menanti kehadiran Haziq...Haziq...Mama dan Papa sangat sayang kpd Haziq...Haziqlah permata hati Mama dan Papa...Mama dan Papa tidak dapat bayangkan jikalau Haziq tiada begitu sahaja di dalam kehidupan Mama dan Papa...Haziq anak Mama dan Papa...Mama dan Papa berjanji akan menjaga Haziq dgn penuh kasih sayang...Luv Mama dan Papa...
- My Lil Darlins
- My 3 Darlins
-
- My Wish:To
- be with my darlins
- be a full time housewife at 35
- travel around the world
- Link Set C
- Link
- Link
- Link
Malay Boy
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
design: OMI Ripped, by nakaithus
Friday, November 12, 2004
- Our Lil Darlins is...
- ...2904-2606-2107
- FamBlogs
- [Y.Lo]
- [Skazeisk]
- [Syurgawijr]
- [Taman Bahasa]
- [Oddiq]
- [Hj Salleh Family]
- [My Kidz-Roos]
- [Jom Lepak]
- [Careless Girle]
- [Sweet Darlin]
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- January 2011