Our Lil Darlins

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Ramadhan Datang Dan Pergi...Syawal Bakal Menjelma...

Ramadhan...Alhamdullillah...Today is de 21st day of Ramadhan...Pejam celik...pejam celik...We will soon be leavin Ramadhan...De feelin of sadness fills up inside me...Unlike other Ramadhans' dat I've went thru...Dis is de only Ramadhan I'm missin out on my first Terawih wif my hubby or even wif my family...I'm not blamin on my pregnancy for missin out on all dis but it would be better I guess since dis is de very first fastin we r doin together as husband n wife...Well who can deny Qada' n Qadar...Anyway Haziq is also a gift...Every child dat is brought to life is a gift frm Allah...Insya'allah...Maybe next yr we can go as a whole family... :) ...For de past Ramadhan also, my family were faced wif sickness...Everyone of my family members had de flu...But my eldest sister got de worst...At first she was diagnosed wif low white blood palates...I was in sch wen my mom told me abt it...De first think I asked her was is sister diagnosed wif leukimia? I'm not being negative or wat but I don't think I can accept de truth if she really has it...Mom was cryin on de other end while I was controllin myself not too...Dat was a wk ago...Now my sister is alhamdullillah fine...De doctor said maybe wat caused her white palates to be low was becoz she had dengue...Alhamdullillah, I thanked Allah for de good news...I know dat dengue is dangerous but its not like leukimia...Anyway I'm juz happy dat my sister is not diagnosed wif anyway terminal illness...Also I'm happy dat she will be able to welcome Syawal wif happiness inside her...Better take care of yourself sis...Luv u always...Well wat can I say...Ramadhan will be leavin us soon but let us not forget Ramadhan so soon while preparin for Syawal...Especially dis last few days of Ramadhan...Let us all pray so dat we shall be able to meet Ramadhan again yr after yr...Amin...