Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, December 30, 2004

1 Month Old...

Alhamdullillah...a mth has passed. My little boy is one mth old today. Time really flies. Well actually I didn't really feel dat time fly really fast. I was grumblin all de way as most of my time is spent at home doin house werk n watch t.v...Talkin abt t.v, now I'm hooked to telenovela...Its abt de same like soap opera...Well its not de Days of Our Life...Its actually a Philippines drama n a South American country drama. Kind of interestin their story line dat is way I get hooked to it till now...Well at least I get to waste my time in a better way...My Haziq is soooooooooooooooooo cute n adorable...He is now our star...Our love...Our life...Well ders de ups n downs wif him...Der r more ups den downs...De downs are mainly wen he cries at nite n anytime of de day askin 4 food...My Haziq is now very active...He likes to take a walk like goin out(juz like me!)...He can follow voices...He can stand firmly(but still need assistancelah!) He really likes to talk wif anyone who talks to him...N he is playfull...My little baby is growin...Hepi B'day My Muhd NurHaziq Mama n Papa Love u Haziq many many much...Muah...Muah...

To view de pics pls click on de url below:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/ayangz/Haziq%20Pics/