Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Confinement Period!!!

Today my little Haziq is 14 days old...It has been two weeks since he came out frm my tummy into de real world...Its hard for me to believe but wat can I say...He is my own flesh n blood...Eversince I gave birth, I'm down for de confinement period...Its abt 30-40 days wer a lady who juz gif birth need to be wrapped up (bengkong), move slowly, cover up urself so dat 'wind' can't get into ur body n not to leave home...Well eversince de birth, I've left home 2-3 times already...Really cannot take it...Almost all de time at home...I'm already gettin bored...Furthermore dis week my parents are away in China for a holiday wif my sistaz...So my mom who has been my companion for de past week is not wif me dis week...Dats y I'm more bored den I used too...I really envy dem coz they get to travel...Even my frenz are holidayin in M'sia...Not askin much but how I wish I could move ard wif Haziq...but I'm still not confident yet to bring him alone outside...So for de time being I juz haf to stay at home till my hubby comes back den I may haf de chance to go out...