Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ketibaan Insan Yang Disayangi...

Alhamdullillah...De wait is finally over...After carryin Haziq for 40 weeks...He is finally here...My love...My joy...My little darlin...Muhammad Nur Haziq Bin Herman Rashidi was born on Monday, 29 Nov 2004 at 5.12pm...Sunday Nite, 8.30pm, 28 Nov 2004...Left home wif my parents to go to KKH...I'm supposed to be admitted at 9pm...Reached KKH wif a happy n scared feelin...Happy coz my little Haziq is finally goin to see his mama's face...Scared becoz its my first time n I don't wish any bad things to happen dat may result to sumthin critical...Anyway wen my hubby n I went to de delivery suite, my dad was videoin us...Ders dis staff nurse who got angry wif my dad n scolded him! How could she do dat! De least thing she could do is tell him off nicely...After de registration for my admission, den its time...I kissed my mom, my dad, my two sis, askin dem to pray for my health...I walked to de suite 4 wer I will be induced wif prostine(if I'm not mistaken) a tablet dat will stimulate my contraction n coz my cervix to open up...I'm supposed to be induced twice...One at 10pm n de other one at 6am de next mornin...De nurse came n checked fetal movement usin CTG...Den wen it is time she pushed de tablet inside me...It was uncomfortable but wat can I say...My hubby was my video photographer...Monday Early Mornin, 2.00am 29 Nov 2004...I'm beginin to feel contraction which was progressin very very well...Called for de nurse n wen she saw dat my contraction was 1 in every 2 mins she sent for me down to de labour ward...Poor Ayang had to wake up n followed down...Back at de labour ward de contractions was unbearable...I couldn't take epidural yet as my cervix was not 3cm open. Had to bear wif de pain...De nurse asked whether I would wanna take a pain relieve which will reduce de pain about 20%...I didn't want to take it as it was not really effective n its gonna be a waste of money...I endured de pain frm 2.00 - 5.53am...At dat time i actually wanted to pee...As my bladder was full...A malay nurse by de name of Huda came to assist me...She put a kind of rubber container under me as I am not allowed to move...Den suddenly wen I felt de urged to pee I had a contraction n my waterbag also burst together while I was havin contraction...Tot I could take epidural but my cervix was only 2.5cm open...In de end I had my epidural...At 10 plus am, my epidural runs out...I began to feel de contraction especially on my rite side...I called for de nurse to top-up my epidural but dis time its no more nurse Huda as her shift was over...I was attended by an Indian nurse...I had to call for her thrice...Dis time they top-up my epidural a little bit more...Den I began developin fever...I was shiverin non-stop...I was feelin sooooooo cold...My temperature bagan to rise up...At de time wen I was about to go for labour my temp was 38.5...3.00-5.00pm...They lowered down my epidural so dat I'm able to feel de contraction...A doc came n check on my cervix...Its near...Haziq's head was visible already...Could see his forehead...I could be in action at anytime...But suddenly der was no one to attend me...Apparently der was two others who were about to gif birth too...One was a caesarean...My turned had to be delayed...5.05pm...My nurse came...She prepared everythin to welcome my newborn...Den wen she wanted to check on me she saw Haziq'z head already at de birth canal...She quickly called Dr Adelina Wong to come to deliver Haziq...Wen de doc came I didn't feel any contraction at all...Dr Wong asked me to push by myself...So I had to push imaginin I was in de toilet...5.12pm...After 4 pushed...Alhamdullillah Muhammad NurHaziq was born...To tell u de truth I was a bit shocked wen I see him for de first time...Den it fell on me dat dis is wat I've bin waitin for all dis while...Now I'm a newly mom...

To view de pics pls click on de url below:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/ayangz/Little%20Haziq%20Pictures/