Our Lil Darlins

Friday, January 21, 2005

21 January 1980...25 years ago...


Hosted by Photobucket.com



To: My Most Beloved Wife@ Haziq's Mummy@ Mama Yan...


So Many 1st Moments To Relish...So Much Unique In Mama's Life...

So Momentus The Occasion Is...So Beautiful Still, Even At 25...

It's Ur 1st B'day As My Wife...And So Do Ur 1st B'day With Haziq's Cries...

Ain't a Poetry This Is, Just Ur Papa And His Wish...


From: Beloved Hubby@ Papa Eman & Baby Haziq...

21 January 1980...

25 years ago...A mother gave birth to baby girl...She was named Nur Diana by her beloved parents...Under de watchful eyes of her beloved parents...From a little girl, she grew up to be a young lady...At age 25, she's now married to a caring n lovin husband n also a new mother to a baby boy...Thank you ibu n ayah for de love n care for all de years...Nothin in this world could replace ur love n care for me...I'm so bless to have two lovin parents whom I really love...Ibu, ayah eventhou I've never say it in words to de both of u but I really want u to know dat I appreciate wat u did to me n I love de both of u dearly...


To my hubby n Haziq, I love u guys...U guys really mean alot to me...

To view my b'day pics, pls click on de url below...
http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/ayangz/My%20Bday%20Pics/