Our Lil Darlins

Saturday, February 05, 2005

8 More Days...

Arrrrggggghhhhhh!!! Stress!!!! I'm left wif only 8 days of holiday before I officially start werkin. How I wish I could turn back de time wen I first gave birth to Haziq. Its really cozin me tension wenever I think abt goin back to school. School...School...School...Is der any solutions on how I can escape goin back to werk? Frm 84 days of holiday now I'm down wif only a mere 8 days...Gosh time really fly very very fast for me...Well actually wen I first started my maternity leave I felt really bored...I felt like goin back to werk as I was not used to sittin at home...but as my leave entered de 3 - 4 wk, I felt WOW! How I wish I dont haf to go to werk n yet still get paid...De holiday mood was really gettin onto me n I started being laidback...Juz wen I've already tuned in to my holiday mood, my maternity is comin to an end! I juz couldnt believe it at first...I tot my leave is still a long way to go but it is not...*sigh* Well wat can I say, guess all de good things muz come to an end...Haf to tune back to my werkin self by dis wk...