Back to school@werk!!!
Times up!My 3 mths of maternity leave is finally over...Yesterday mornin itself, I felt really heavy to wake up, take my shower n gettin ready. I felt like I've left de routine like way back mths n mths ago. I really had to drag myself all de way to sch. Again while waitin for de cab der was not a single cab n it was really a frustratin thingy. Had to call eventually. Reached sch abt 9.45am, went inside de general office to sign in n den went to mit my P. Talk to him regardin a few things. Wen my class actually starts, I was feelin slightly panicky. I kept askin my colleague abt how to start de class. I really felt like my first day of teachin. By de time my watch showed 5pm, its time for me to pack up. Wow, so far so gd. I'm impress wif myself. Anyway, my P1 n P2 kids r so chatty! They seem to be talkin endlessly...Yesterday itself I had to shout a few times...Can't blame them, I've never taught them so actually they r xcited as they r new to me n I'm too new to them...Well at least my P5 r quiet guess I taught them last yr so they know me well...Time to keep my track back to wer they belong!