Alhamdullillah...Yeah Papa Pass!
Alhamdullillah, papa passed his drivin test! Haziq n me were waitin anxiously at home(well haziq was more of sleepin actually). Papa left home ard 9.30, thinkin dat his warm up starts at 10 but it turned out his warm up only starts at 10.50. So got to talk to papa n wished him all de best. De clock seemed to be tickin xtremely slow...12.15 received an sms frm papa...His sms was, he got an immediate...I was totally depressed wen I read de sms...Not wantin to show how sad I was so I juz sms back some encouragin words...Couldn't wait longer, tried callin papa but didn't picked up...Den papa called back, again didn't wanna sound very sad so I started off by sayin its ok...Den papa said he passed...I was surprised n kept askin him to repeat again n again...Now we r eagerly awaitin de arrival of our new VIOS...VIOS HERE WE COME!!!