Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...

Wat a wonderful day it was today...I really feel refresh now! Kakak came to my house early mornin to use my comp as she was frm an interview at Evergreen Sec...She met wif de principle there as she wanna asked for a transfer...So she came then we left, sent Haziq to ibu's place as we sent off to Wayan Retreat a balinese spa at Arab Street...Actually wanted to go to a spa while i was on holiday but no spa to be seen only mountains n jungles oh yeah n hazes...So we booked an appointment for a massage there earlier on...So 2pm today we had our massage at de spa...How relaxin it was!!! I was imaginin ownin a spa n havin massage almost everyday for free coz i'm de boss...but too bad I'm not...So bik or cik yati or kak mai or whoeverlah how abt a massage outin? Interested? We r going again next month...Already book a date...Its a monthly thingy...Kakak doin it to prepare herself for her weddin...As for me...To pamper myself to de fullest!!! Can't wait for de next massage...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...