Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Oh London Ku...

6/7, de day de British ppl see it as de most memorable day for them. Big celebration was held at Trafalgar Sq.Juz wen de ppl of London still tot of enjoyin themselves wif de victory that they juz clinched yesterday, hailing de Olympic heroes, de unexpected happened...

7/7, de day that really changed London into a dramatic, chaotic n barbaric place. London was bombarded wif multiple explosions...Civilians injured but some...dead...A double-decker bus; symbol of London, exploded while many subways suffer loads of casualties... Explosions happened at de time world leaders arrived for de G8 Summit...

Terrorists attacks? Tony Blair blame de Al-Qaeda n Al-watever it is. De EU parliament too put de blame on de terrorists as they see it as a well co-ordinated blast...

Juz a day difference, can really caused major changes n mood to de city of London...

Anyway...do I seem bother or care abt it? No n Yes...

No becoz, I'm juz like any Tom, Dick or Harry, juz couldn't be bothered wif all this political n terrorists stuff...(its not that i'm being insensitive towards de dead n injured;I do feel sad n pity for them; its juz this Blairing n Bushy stuff that I'm sick off!!!)

Yes becoz, its LONDON, MY LONDON!!!

London Oh London...
Kenapa mesti kau???
Londonku...