Our Lil Darlins

Monday, September 26, 2005

Brady Bunch vs Holocaust

Got an email abt racism frm my fren...normally I'll juz delete all her emails coz I find it of no use n juz takin up de bytes of my mail...anyway, de caption really caught my attention...I noe I might be off key to talk abt it now since de sentence has already been read...but still I juz wanna point out a few issue dat I didn't realise dat it really might coz an uproar...anyway I personally feel disturbed after readin it...maybe I'm a bit of de emo type...

So if u feel dat its not worth to crack ur brain to ponder...don't trouble yourself to continue readin...

Rodents...a pest to human...y r we associated to them? R we really a pest? Maybe a minority but not de majority...even de other ppl also haf such pest in their society...We r forever seen as a 'bochap' n lazy society,no doubt maybe our ancestor but not all r like dat...we too haf well-known pioneers frm de past who contributed to de developement of our country...Actually these pioneers really play a big part in buildin Singapore...We might be a bit laid back but now most of us r movin onwards...livin in a competitive country really changed us alot...

'Tapered culture' definately frm de west but due to our 'young society' who loves to exaggerate on fashion statement, it somehow becomes their identity...

Taint and stupid race...r we really dat low till we r seen as an inferior race? R we really gonna pollute de other races wif our taint blood? R we dat rotten dat ppl came up wif de idea of exterminatin us all? Its like history,wer Hitler created holocaust to get rid of de jews...Imagine one by one of us has to go thru de gas chamber...Eerie...Guess no more mix parentage in de near future?

Sad n disturbed...dat was wat I felt after readin it...Too many questions in my head...guess juz keep it inside my head...not wantin to coz anymore conflicts...no doubt dat there r others like these ppl but we mostly try to accomodate wif one another...anyway our world is already an illusion...