Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Juz few more days to enjoy...

Aaaaarrrggghhh...Help me out of here!!! *sigh* Wat can I do...I can't go anyway...I'm actually bonded...Sch will reopen soon...Well actually tomorrow itself dah kena gi skolah...BORING KAN?!?! Why muz I go to work? Why am I not a tai-tai?(mcm ramai orang ada ambition nie tapi this ambition of mine is still hanging loosely)Besok is juz de same old boring meeting...Need to wake up very early to get ready, then go to mummy's place to send Haziq, then take bus to school to listen to all the nonsensical stuff they had prepared for us de day before...Alahai malas sungguh diri ini nak merangkak ke skolah...*sigh* How I wish I could still travel...Pegi M'sia pun dah kira best sangatkan...Go here n there tapi duit tetap rolling in...hehehe...in my dreams ajelah...Klah...dah tak tau apa merepekz nak cakap...Actually I'm writing this juz to de-stress myself from thinking abt tomorrow n de come week n week n week n week...Skolah belum bukak but I'm already counting de holidays for de year 2006...My mummy was like sayin"Skolah blum bukak dah sibuk pasal nak cuti"...Well I'm juz like my koliqz...Wenever we meet we will always count de holidays...Teruk kan kiter...well klah...now need to relax myself kalo tak I'll get too 'anxious' abt going to school tomorrow...