A New Year...Diff Problems...
Parents...Juz don't understand some parents nowadays...Becoz of some parents at times I feel sick n tired of coming to school...Came to school on a bright Monday morning(before it started to rain). Bersemangat tau datang skolah...tup...tup...Vp called me to see him awhile in de office...Rupa-rupanya ada young parent came last Friday created havoc in school n wanted to pick up a fight wif me...All becoz he mentioned dat I reprimanded his son infront of de class for being stupid n slow...N I also touched his son's head...He came to school demanding to see me as he felt dat de problem was between him n me only...He told my Vp dat he wants to do everything dat I did to his son to my son pulak(my frens n I feel dat he is so de mat!typical mat2 gangster) Told my Vp de truth.I was actually conducting reading n I was finding out who r de weak ones who need extra help or attention.De reading programme was done in a phase.Phase 1 de easy words...So happened de son is in de 1st phase already...Anyway he's not alone...Theres another boy who also falls in de same phase as him...As I go phase by phase I told de kids not to think dat since their good they can laugh at the weak students or look down on them...Well talked to de boy juz now...He cried before I could even talked to him...Eventually we talked things out...I reasoned wif him slowly...Told him why I needed to scold him(he is very talkative always disturbing ppl doing work)n I'm not only picking up on him as I do scold other kids who misbehave...I scolded him not becoz I hate him...De funny thing is dat when I asked him whether he wants to be clever or stupid he said he cannot be clever as he is already stupid...He himself thinks dat he is stupid(n de father said I'm de one calling de son!)I guess he's also afraid of de father...Coz when he talked abt de father he was hesitant...He said dat de father is always drunk n it so happened his father was drunk when he asked de child how's school...After de child told him how was school de father answered back by sayin 'Biar aku maki cikgu kau' n started de whole episode...Well my Vp told me not to be bother wif de problem as he doesn't see it as a problem in de 1st place...When I think back abt it, its really funny how de parent think n handle such situation...Pity de wife...Vp said de wife was there too but was timid n wouldn't dare to say a word even when my Vp questioned her...As a Malay I feel sad coz why muz u barged into any school n demand a fight?By doing this u r like tellin others dat u r an unreasonable n uneducated person.He is juz tarnishin de Malay race even more...Even if one day my son comes back n say dat de tr call him a slow-learner, I would call de tr up n asked her/him is it true n if its true is there anything I could do to help my son...Entahlah...susahlah nak cakap...Everyone hopes dat their son/daughter would grow up to be clever but if they r not we haf to accept de fate...Personally, I too wish dat my son would excell in school in future but if he turns out not I would still try my very best to help him but without pressurizing him...Allowing him to find his path...Coz I always believe dat which ever path u take u can still succeed in life...Eventhou its a long path...