A week has passed...
Life is back to normal...No more holidays...Its juz work...work...n work...*sigh* biler agaknya I can fully rest at home, need not work but every month money keep on rolling in? Nak bukak bisnes ar mcm nie...Tapi wat kind of a bisnis am I good at? Eventhou if I venture into something new, I still need to do loads of stuff...kerja jugak tu...hai...tulah manusia, nak kaya tapi slalu nak cepat...dats why theres always this 'get rich scheme'. Juz recently read an article abt how a few Malay ppl were being cheated by a company dat claimed they haf contacts in Dubai that could offer this men work wif a luxurious pay...Juz imagine de same work in Spore wif de same pay but in US dollars...Saper yg tak nak durian runtuh babe!!!Eventually de 'project' never happen n de poor thing is dat one guy is sufferin alone in a diff land(not even Dubai but Kalimantan) n also de whole family here is also affected...Hopefully de lady who gave false hope get caught soon...So de moral of de story is...wat ever you need to do...u still need to work for it in order to earn it... noting comes easily n is free in life...