Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wat I learnt today...(Updated version: Oxford)

I discovered new terms today taught by my beloved hubby n an uncle of mine...
(Sorry ar a bit R(A) but I find it very de funny ar so feel like typin it...hehehehe )


1. sarung sate - a latex glove use by docs or nurses to poke inside de anus.
Proper usage:Doc to patient : "Ok ar now I'm usin sarung sate ok,won't be painful. "

2. store kunyit - a gay malayish term for sodomy.
Proper usage:One day while S.S Herman was doin his roundin, he saw two inmates behavin suspiciously n he shouted, "Oi, store kunyit ke apa huh!"

3. brokeback mountain - a gay movie wif some real action pack in it dat can influence a straight man to become a gay (tak tipu, an uncle of mine admit it)
Proper usage:Man to man : "I'm from brokeback mountain. "

4. smugglin raisins - term for women who doesn't wear bra n like showin off their 'raisins'.
Proper usage:Reporter to J.LO at de red carpet : "Why do you really like to smuggle raisins?"

5. nenongnenong - term for guys who doesn't like to wear brief.
Proper usage:Man who juz saw something : "Mak dikau, nenongnenong siak!"

Sorries if i've offended anyone wif these terms...