Our Lil Darlins

Monday, March 20, 2006

Back To School...

*Sigh* why muz I go back to school? School has already started yet I'm still down wif de blues...Done wif ma P5 class juz now, still haf ma P1 n P2 classes later in de afternoon...Came to school n ppl start askin me already why am I still around???As if I can choose not to come...If only I can stay at home now...I'm already countin down ma days to ma maternity leave...Up to date, I haf 22 more days to stayin at home n not meetin de lil rascals(actually they r all de cutie rascals)...but still I can't wait for de day to come, where I can stay at home,shoppin n enjoyin ma day without worryin abt work...Can't wait for de burden to be lifted up from this shoulder of mine...Eventhou I'm already startin to haf labour jitters again(eventhou this is ma 2nd one) but nothin can be compared to de tot of leavin ur workplace,its far much better...