Our Lil Darlins

Friday, March 10, 2006

Baik Punya Cilok...

Yesterday, papa n me finally watched our much anticipated movie of de year(we haf bin longin to watch it)...Baik Punya Cilok...De casts r Afdlin Shauki as Aben, A.C Mizal as Wak, Hans Isaac as Jerry Marshall n Awie as Bob a.k.a Bob KP...Diorg nie kaki pancing...Slalu gi mancing kat kolam ikan...Aben is a genius in computer...he reminds me of my uncle who is very de IT savvy...but Aben is a Mat Sekodeng...u might wonder, wat is 'sekodeng'? If u r an avid fan of majalah Ujang...Sekodeng means peeping...but again Aben didn't misuse his sekodeng skills to sekodeng ladies...but I wonder whether my uncle ever sekodeng ladies or not eh back in his singlehood days???Emmm...Anyway, Jerry is a gambler,Wak is an honest chap who cannot lie n Bob is actually a bouncer at a Dangdut club but wif a soft heart coz he enjoys readin love stories n proverbs...I'm really impressed wif their acting...Really had a good laugh...We really, really like de scene wer de trio(Aben,Wak n Bob) was caught wen they were juz enterin de pawn shop...Wak didn't realise de police, so Bob called him usin their fake names n guess wat r their names???Kental buah ladong siak!!! Wak is Betty, Aben is Rossalinda n Bob is Paulina...De way Aben n Bob called out diff names n gettin confused who is who really light up my day or shall I say nite (watch at nite mah...)But then again, I find de endin a bit disoriented...n I don't get it wenever they say 'cilok' coz cilok means to rob in Minang(accordin to ERA) but certain scene doesn't show like they r robbin somethin...so I don't really know wat it means but my assumption is that cilok means stabbed in de back, bubble, main blakang or easier said ar...kaki bastard...Overall I'll definately recommend u ppl to watch it compared to Rock(another much anticipated movie of mine but such a waste!!!Storyline merepekz but i enjoyed de songs esp wen they sing Nash's songs...)So for Baik Punya Cilok...I'll gif them 4 stars!!!Bravo!Bravo! Now my next movie to watch is Buli 2...also by de funny man Afdlin...