Gayz...Who r they???
Today,I wanna talk abt gayz...Why I wanna talk abt it coz today kakak was at her place wif Iskandar n we went over for awhile.She mentioned abt 'Brokeback Mountain' coz her workplace asked her to rate de movie as a 'turn on' or 'turn off' n we were talkin abt de actors credibilty towards manhood n also I was imaginin my hubby kissin Iskandar(don't ask me why I haf such wild imagination).How do u recognise them in de first place?Some frenz of mine do haf gay frenz...So they told me abt it but do correct me if I am wrong...They r very prim n proper wen it comes to dressin n lookin great(ppl said that gayz trimmed their eyebrows but nowadays I see quite a number of actors n male singers trimmed their eyebrows,so r they gayz???),not loud(unless provoke) when talkin coz they tend to be gentle all de time but eventhou they r gentle 'creature' they haf foul mouth,they like to use vulgarities in their speech esp wen talkin abt b***hes n also they r into branded names like Gucci,LV,Coach... juz name it all,they can instantly recognise these brands latest design or trademark...Eventhou gayz like their own kind but they can be also a girl bestfren but if u r not in their good book they can be a girl worst enemy...For 26 years of life(so far), I've yet to make frenz wif gayz...lesbianz yupz but not that close juz acquaintance coz gua takut ar babe!!!