Our Lil Darlins

Friday, March 17, 2006

A New Look...

Welkum...Welkum...to ma new humble home...hehehehe...ma itchy fingers made me revamped ma old home n look wat it did...a new home of mine...Actually eversince ma due date is nearing soon...I've started to feel slightly emo...more 'sentimentel'...more passionate towards Haziq(dat poor lil cool of mine, he's not de mushy-bushy, so he'll try to resist my smooches but then he juz let his mama be) n more sensitive actually more of a crybaby...Sikit-sikit jiwang like wat my hubby says...I really hope Batrisyah is not a Neng Yatimah...Guess de hormones r startin to go on a rampage again...Anyway, I love this template wen I first laid ma eyes on it...Very de sweet n adorable...Got baby feet some more u noe...De lil feet stickin out excites me wenever I see it...It makes me longin for Batrisyah...As u can see, I've also included a ticker dat will countdown till de date Batrisyah comes out...Hopefully earlier or on de dot! So wenever I see de ticker it wills sort of reminds me of de labour...So hope u ppl enjoy ma new home...Welkum...Welkum...once again...