Asyik..asyik dia aje...
Dis time round i wanna comment abt a rising 'star'(wonder if he has de qualities in de first place to be labeled as a star)...Anyway,wont be mentionin name as I dont wish to start a anti-diana blog from his avid fans...We'll replace his name wif M(guess u can figure out who it is)...Actually, yesterday I tot of typin it down in de blog but ma hubby said, better notlah, so I decided not...but then wen I read up BH today, again theres an article abt him...So fed-up siah...Already I had enuf readin abt it in diff papers(ma mom is an avid fan of those across de boarder papers) n can u believe it, had an argument wif ma mom juz becoz of M??!! Ma mom is sidin M n pushin all de blame to de poor gal...She saidlah, dat de gal is mentel coz she knows dat M is already engaged but why still disturb M...I was tellin ma mom, its M who started it off first...He admitted callin n smsin her, sent fish to her hse, then went out fishin n karaoke(as a grp) n he even mention dat in his sms he ever mentioned abt missin her(even a guy who is into platonic relationship wif a gal dont even send such sms),but still ma mom sides him, firmly sayin dat de gal family r all well-known for targetin rich artist or guys...She dislike de gal's way of reportin to her boyfren abt wat happened...Shldnt it be dat way? I mean, if someone as a fren try to be closed wif me I'll definately tell ma companion abt it to prevent bad impression...M,himself is not a gentleman...He kept it frm his fiancee all de while n de poor gal got to know abt it only wen de media ppl published it in de papers...Barulah terhegeh-hegeh nak explain things...I really pity her...I juz hope she gets someone better than M...okieslah,I'm already gettin sick n tired typin abt M...Watever it is, I still dont blame de gal(who he is being gossip wif) entirely, he too shld be blamed,okies ppl so chow-chin-chow for now...