De Big Day...!!!
This Wed is de big day for me..(includin ma lil cool n hubbylah). Anyway some of u might be thinking why de hurry as de baby is not even due yet...Well its true but I don't know why, I juz don't haf de patience to wait...I pity Batrisyah at first thinking dat I'm such a selfish mum, who juz wannna end her burden quickly so dat she doesn't need to carry ard a big n heavy tummy, no more sleepless nite n back pain....So last Sat went for ma check-up n juz let ma gynae to decide for herself which is good for me...So wen we went in she asked us wats our decision n we told her to decide wats best for de baby...So she told us dat if de cervix is still tight we'll wait till de due date n guess wat, when she did a peek-a-boo she found out dat I'm already nearing 2cm dilated...So she gif us a thumb-up...So in de mornin I'll get ma induce..Ma gynae predicted dat most probably Batrisyah will come out in de evenin...So insyaallah if everythin goes smoothly Batrisyah will be out to see de world this Wed...