Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I'm finally free frm werk!!! Yabbadabadoooo!!! Last Tues was my last day of werkin...
Eventhou I've bin free frm werk for a week now but finally I'm done wif everythin!!! Dats why I declare myself free...Free frm thinkin abt werk (well still need to do a little bit but not that stressfull...Anyway, I'm done wif delegatin work to my koliqs...Handin my position to a koliq of mine...So now wat I need to do is to have a good rest n watch t.v almost everyday till I gif birth...Eventhou I'm free frm werk but I'm not free frm labour yet...Everyday, I'll always hope that today Batrisyah will come out...but it doesn't seem to go my way...No contraction...No pain...So no gainlah...Went for check-up last Sat, doc had a peek-a-boo session wif Batrisyah n thats wen she said "Aiyah still tightlah"...Asked her whether is there a possibility of her comin out early...N her ans nope...Batrisyah will come out abt de same timin Haziq came out...That means I haf to bear another 3 more weeks...Asked her abt inducin early...She said, can since I'm already full term...So told her I will think abt it n let her know on our next visit that is this Sat...After doin some thinkin wif hubby, he said that sooner or later I will still need to go thru induce if Batrisyah will come out after due date like Haziq...But de thing is I don't really like it coz de pain is much much unbearable coz de contraction juz keep on comin every few secs...I would very much want to experience natural labour wer I need not go thru induce coz frm wat I heard, its bearable as each contraction is not so near to one another...Don't knowlah...Guess diff ppl experienced it diffly...Think I let my doc decide it for me this comin Sat...