Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

De Not So Great Spore Sale...

De so called GSS is back...ppl r already makin themselves bz wif shoppin,take for eg, ma sis n bro-in-law had already indulged themselves to de GSS. As for me, well eversince I haf 2 beautiful kids, ma attention had bin diverted to them...I spend more on their stuff rather than on maself...B4 I was married, ma fellow classmates(those married kakak2)told us(we youngsters)dat,once u r married n wif kids u tend to spend on them rather than urself...At first I was skeptical...Nolah, cannot be, but now I'm already a mother to 2 kids n I noe I've bin spendin more on them but wat de heck,I like it.Anyway ma source of shoppin is not at those big malls,its de internet!I can login for hours checkin out de auction for kids stuff...Its convenient n most of all its affordable(sometimes u can even bargain for de items).But there r also a few scam who r not genuine sellers, they r juz there to cheat.So beware wen u go online shoppin...Anyway who says u nid to buy wen u can enjoy urself juz by window shoppin to de GSS!!!Well dats wat I do to satisfy ma desire of shoppin!!!Ahhhh...if only I am a tai-tai...dream on...