Lazin ard...
Another lazy day at home...As a day goes by, I'm gettin more n more bored, not knowin wat to do...Help! Help! I dyin of boredom here...For de past few days,(wen I'm at home wif ma kids)I tot of watchin ma old time favourite hindi movie dat is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai but I juz couldn't find it...Either it is being misplaced or its lost...I still haf others like Dil To Pagal Hailah, Pardeslah, Baadshahlah but don't feel like watchin them...Eventhou u may say, its all Shah Rukh Khan movies wat but I find KKHH is xtra special...Actually all his movies r special in a way for every each of them but its juz me wantin to watch KKHHlah...Since I think I've misplace it so I decided not to watch any of de other movies until I find KKHH...So at times wen I feel bored I play Neopets...U may think dat I'm being childish but there r also other adults who play it...Eventhou its meant for kids, but theres always a kid in me no matter how old I am...So I keep maself bz by playin de games in Neopets land, feed ma pet(ma pet name is Hazbat tau!),collectin points so dat I can buy food or stuff wif de points for ma Hazbat.If I get tired or playin Neopets, I check de yahoo auction to see whether theres good bargain out there...Speakin of bargains, anyone feel like lettin go any bookcase n chest drawer? Me been searchin de auction for them. Me want de bookcase for ma books which I feel its all over de house n a chest drawer for ma kids clothes...Actually, we bought a drawer n I tot I could squeeze all ma kids' clothes into de drawer. Apparently theres more clothes to be squeezed in so now de drawer is packed wif clothes...So if anyone feel like lettin go any old furniture do gif me a peepz...