2 Lonely Nitezzzzz...
Alahai...ma hubby kena werk 2 nite shifts,tonite n tmr nite...He's needed to cover someone nite duty...Very de sian lor...No more campin at de livin rm together, watchin de world cup together...So yesterday was de nite we went all out together...Actually me half way thru de mornin dah pancit...Gave up, fell asleep only to wake up wen de Brazilians playin against Croatian...Tu pun for awhile only...Went back to sleep...Think I was still groggylah at dat time...Anyway tonite since ma other half is no wer ard,Lil Cool,Lil Cute n maself pack our stuff n head down to ma parents hse...Actually,its not dat I do not want to sleep at ma hse wif de kids, but lecehlah if I'm handlin them alone...Mana nak layan abg, mana nak layan adik...So told ma hubby, "Hantar aku balik rumah mak bapak aku!" Hehehehe...takdelah till so dramatic kan...Dat one only dramamama aje...So here we r, at Tampines... Waitin anxiously for de 9 o'clock(well,de feelin is so diff w/o ma hubby by ma side...sob...sob)...donnolah whether can stay awake or not to watch de rest of de matches...Papa, come back home early ok...