Bolasepak+Sepakbola+Football+Soccer=WorldCup
Almost everywer; radio commercials,tv commercials, shoppin centres, all r bz promotin de biggest event of de year...De World Cup...Actually, I'm not really a staunch soccer enthusiast unlike ma hubby who is England fanatic(he recently bought England World Cup jersey!!!Seelah, wen I want to buy somethin for maself,'U nie buang2 duit aje' but wen it comes to him, collectors itemlah,blah,blah,blahlah)... Anyway I'm more of a 'poser'(but if I'm to win a trip to watch de World Cup,I'll definately wont miss it!!!) dat juz like to join de ambience,shoutin here,shoutin there, jeerin here,jeerin there, but I do haf a favourite team; they haf bin ma favourite since I was introduced to de World Cup accidently in 1990.It was early morning ard 8 I guess,somehow I ter'on' channel 5 n Hey Presto!.Think it was repeat telecast. Anyway that was de year I saw ma soccer idol, guess who??? Roberto Baggio, de player dat managed to capture ma eyes...Well in 1990,he wasnt really dat significant n not contributin much to de team as he was not in de first 11 but in 1994,he was in de first 11 n I followed all his matches...I even haf a file dedicated to de Azzuris n its Blue n surprisingly I still haf it now...I remember how painstakingly I decorated each blue construction paper n printed out all de players names n pics;besides havin de players particulars, I even cut out all articles related to them(Fuyooh, sanggup siak buat keje2 mcm tu!!!Maklumlah gantang2!!!)...Alas, wen de final came,de Azzuris were in, together wif ma Roberto Baggio...but wen he missed de final penalty kick,it shattered ma heart...I was heart broken(hehehe...a bit de dramamama n yayapapaya)Actually it doesnt really matter much to me coz ma idol was in de final, lets look on de brighter sidelah eh, at least they reached de final...It would definately be great to see them winnin de cup but unfortunately lady luck was not on their side. Eventhou ma idol is no wer to be seen nowadays but I will loyally stick to de Azzuris no matter wat...Maybe,maybelah if Spore,one day qualify for de World Cup then I will root for Sporelah instead of ma Azzuris...Majulah Sukan untuk Negara!!!Wawasan 2010!!!