Ma Lil Cool...
Last Sat, we went to a family chalet hosted by Bik Jun. An annual gatherin for de family.Anyway, wat I'm gonna tell u is abt ma lil cool. He really gave us a fright n a gd laugh...De adults were mostly at de Bbq pit, chit-chattin while de kids n teens were inside de chalet, playin n talkin. Ma Lil Cool was inside playin wif de kids(mostly P1 girls)Wen it was time for us to go home, we juz couldn't find ma Lil Cool. We searched each room, askin de teens n kids. De kids said Lil Cool went out of de room. I started to panic. We looked under de beds n even went out of de chalet to look for Lil Cool. We even looked inside one of de toilet. I started to feel uneasy. Ma hubby asked me who was inside de other toilet. I told him I'm not sure. Adi, ma bro-in-law said dat de toilet door as been locked for quite sometime n water could be heard splashin. Ma heart started beatin fast. Ma hubby knocked on de door askin who's inside but no one answered. Ma heart started beatin even faster. In ma heart I prayed dat ma Lil Cool is alrite...De mmt de door opened, I was really really happy to see him playin wif de water...Ma Lil Cool was really soaked frm head to bottom. He was juz shocked to see us all lookin at him. Wen I think back abt de incident,it somehow taught me a lesson. Eventhou I do not restrict ma Lil Cool movement but I still need to be vigilant wif him at all times.