Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole!

Being an ardent fan of de Azzuris, I told maself dat I'm all out for them for dis world cup eventhou it means sacrificin ma sleepin hrs...but then i guess I'm juz yayapapayin...It has bin 2 days of sleepin at de livin rm for us...We haf bin stayin up late(actually not till de 3am matchlah)juz to watch de live matches. First of all, we would like to thank our booster(sort of a tv antenna,I think)n a very de big thank u to SCTV for de 64 live telecast matches...We get to see it for FREE!!! Yippee!!! Eventhou de commentator can be sucked at times but who cares!!! Yang penting FREE babe!!! Ok back to ma story mornin glory...Yesterday, I was at ma mom's place together wif ma sis n bro-in-law to catch de 9 o'clock match.I had teh tarik before de first match kick off(I drink teh tarik coz it makes me awake)...So far so good, watched de Aussies beat de Japs(pity Nakata,sob..sob)also managed to squeeze time to watch ma Hikmah on Suria(oh Teuku Ryanku...)After dat hurriedly went home. Brought out de pillows n blankets to de livin rm, put de kids to sleep, wen everything settled, we on de tv to catch de 12.00o'clock match pulak...USA vs Czech...De Czech won de match 3-0. I pity de US team coz most of them look like immigrants n furthermore their names also do not sound american...Anyway being an Azzuris maself, I waited eagerly for de 3am match...but wen de time came, ma eyes gave way...But luckily ma hubby watched de full match. He was bz shoutin oohhss..aaahhss..goalll.. dat wenever he shouted out somethin I asked him wat happened, like a blur sotong...I'm happy to know dat ma Azzuris played well n they won de 3 points...Even ma hubby claimed dat de match was too excitin for him to sleep...Caught them on a repeat match(at least I get to see them in action)but I'm shocked to see dat most of ma Azzuris r now Botaks...Ma Del Piero, Totti n even Canavaro had shed most of their hair,their new hairdo reminds me of Mawilah...Wateverlah, as long as they play well, I'll cheer n support them all de way to de Final!!!