Thug...
De song dat I uploaded reminds me of ma RnB hiphop days wer I used to listen to black music...I remember how I used to be a nigga, wif ma dressin(except dat I'm a farrin nigga)Thug Love n Till De End r ma all time favourite song n it will be forever...How I would listen to Tupac, Bone Thugs N Harmony, DJ Clue, Dr Dre, Ludacris,Ja Rule n many more...Actually all this craze is a phase...U'll get over it someday...But now, eventhou I dont really listen much to RnB hiphop songs, once in a while I will listen to such songs wen de mood is there...Anyway, I'm a fickle wen it comes to music...I listen to all sorts of songs dat haf good music...So I can be wild wen I listen to alternative grunge music or nigga wen its hiphop RnB, groovy wen its de 70's n 80's, romantic wen its love songs n hardcore wen its rock music...everythin anythin is fine wif me...So since now ma mood is RnB hiphop, so u'll be listenin to Chamillionaire song dat is Ridin' Dirty...Peace Out Dawg...