Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Am I Ready???

R u ready kids? Aii captain! I cant hear u! Aii captain! Ohhhh...who live in a pineapple under de sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Am I ready for tomorrow??? Am I??? God knows how I feel rite now...Gosh 4 months juz went like dat n I tot I'm juz startin on my maternity leave...Some ppl might think, eh budak nie dah duduk 4 bulan pun masih tak cukup ke?? Some even have bin askin me, Bila nak start keje?? As for myself,I too have bin askin myself eversince I started my long maternity leave...Bila aku nak start keje eh??? But now no need to asklah...Besok dah start kejelah babe!!! Kalau Spongebob, wenever he starts a new day, he will always sing to work wif a smile on his face sayin, I'm Ready!I'm Ready!I'm Ready...As for me...Am I READY??? Die die tmr muz start werk,if not ppl wif come runnin after me...I'm Ready!