Our Lil Darlins

Friday, July 21, 2006

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...

My biological clock is tickin fast...Heheheh...Actually its my work clock...Today is my last friday dat allows me to laze ard, enjoyin my life w/o workin but stillin gettin paid monthly...Hai...bestkan mcm tu...but on de other hand, at times I find myself borin sittin at home watchin tv...Eventhou there were days I made myself bz by cleanin up de entire hse day by day, I still find myself bored restin watchin de tv...Dats why wenever my hubby works in de afternoon shift I asked him to send de 3 of us to my mom's place...At least I get to go out...Nak ajak members tak bole...Wat to do, they r bz workin n by de time they knock-off fr work, my hubby is also done...Anyway, I'm actually not eager to see my workstation...Juz hope its clean n not stack wif workloads...2 more days b4 I bid farewell to my holidays...Prepared??? Physically???Guess mcm yes maybe abt 80% but mentally eh...Maybe I gif myself 0%... Emmm dats bad huh...Nolah maybe up sikit ar, lets say abt 20% ar...much better eh...Alahai wen can I rest again??? I noe wat I shld do...Shall countdown for de next holiday dat is comin up...Emmm, think its National Day Holidays...its on de 9th n 10th...on de 8th is normally half-day for sch so ok alsolah...Yipppeee...Dat means I haf abt 2 wks more to go...Then I haf trs day holiday n de term 4 break...Yiipppee...But shucks!!! I need to attend Trs Day rally pulak!!! Damnit...Wat to do?Wat to do? I'm not a good listener wen it comes to rallies, speeches or even lectures...To tell u de truth, I actually slept a no. of times in lectures durin my NIE days...My brain juz cldn't bear hearin ppl talkin abt chim terms so my brain always sent signal to my eyes to close n rest...Hehehe...Its only lectures dat I dare to sleep,lecture hall besau...n many,many ppl but if tutorials taklah, mampus lecturer nampak!!! Tick...tock...tick...tock...de clock is tickin...Oh no, I think I'm already havin my Monday Blues!!!