Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, August 20, 2006

EATZI aka Jack's Place...

Hey kengkawan semua, Jack's Place dah halal tau...Betul! Buat apa nak bedek benda yang baik nie...Tapi nama dia bukan Tempat Johan atau Tempat Jakpar tau...nama dia Eatzi...Finally I get to taste their signature ribs...alamak takdelah...tu Pork Ribs tak halal dah...Wer got Babi Halal ah??? Actually Atiqa said dat babi kalo nak halal sembelihlah ikut cara Islam...n Herman add on by sayin if only u can find de neck... Emmm babi takde leher ke??? Mcm takde tapi takkan takde eh...???Anyway, we went to Eatzi yesterday (to gif ma man a treat after torturin him n de kids to follow me to Bedok View Sec(my sch participated in their Teater Cilik competition)...Kesian dia kena keluar masuk auditorium takin turn bring de kids out...Eventually he gave up n drove back to Punggol n asked me to call him once I'm done...So kirakan rasa bersalah, dahlah pagi2 dah kena kluar rumah(7.00am dah kluar Punggol coz I need to be in sch by 7.45am, tapi lambat jugak...)nasib baik dia tak marah...So after de whole competition ended, my dearest hubby n my lil preciouzz came to fetch me at my sch...So I suggested to eat at Eatzi coz its juz nearby at Eastpoint,Simei...So we ordered set lunches for both of us, had cream of mushroom wif garlic bread for soup, had our main course, mine is de grilled fish while hubby had N.Z Sirloin Steak...n for de finale we had mocca tiramisu I think for desert...Everythin only cost us $22...I'm impress wif de price...I tot it will cost us a bombshell but it didnt so told my hubby lets come back again next mth...Cannotlah every week, nanti badan mcm steak susah doh...Okieslah got to go...Chow Chin Chow...