Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Headaches....Aduh!!!

Ma other half is now enjoyin himself to a soccer match since de premiere league is back on de tv, furthermore its his team dat is playin, ManU against Fulham...For de first half only, ManU scored 4 goals...n I tot theres not a need for him to watch de match anymore,I mean,by now ppl would already know who will win de match rite...so I asked my dearie hubby whether I can switch channel n guess wat was de reply??? I dont watch half way, I watch full 90 mins...Cheh!!! So who else can I turn too at this hr rite, my beloved computerlah...Anyway I haf a task to do...I need to find present for ma daddy whose birthday is juz ard de corner...Know wat to get for ma bro but till now ma sis n me r still blank at gettin gift for our dad...Ma mom suggested somethin but ma hubby find it not practical as he thinks dad wont use it...Need to find asap before de big day comes...So now I'm down wif not one headache but headachessss...Wat can we gif him dat he will like??? We got him a tissot watch last year...Shoes out of de question...Shirts nah...Any ideas anyone??? Oh gosh if only I haf de ability to read ppls' mind like de story 'Wat Women Wants'...Clock is tickin fast...