Our Lil Darlins

Monday, January 29, 2007

It Has Been Quite Sometime..

It has been awhile since I last update my blog..Ok wat haf I bin doing lately??? Notin much..Sch has bin boring,irritatin or even meluat that I sometimes asked myself "Am I in Sch?" or "Wer Am I Actually?"..

Ok I've not bin uploadin pics..I lost my dearie red Olympus(long story!!)which initially I tot I've misplaced it..So I've bin using my trusted Sony Ericsson K800i to take pics..But haf yet to upload it..Like pics of my family celebratin Nurul's Birthday at Earl's Swensen at VivoCity..Candid shots of my kiddos..Hai..bilalah agaknya nak upload...Bin neglectin my ACER at home..N bin usin my dearest hp compaq nc4200 fr sch..

Oh yeah,de whole family juz recovered fr de flu..My dearest hubby came back fr ChiangMai wif de flu virus n passed it ard..Thanx hubby..My poor lil cool n lil cutez were down wif de fever n cough..Haziq had de phelgm cough while Batrisyah had de dry cough..As for me,didnt catch de cough but my sneezin coz me to lose my voice..As when I sneeze my phelgm somehow rubbed against my throat..So I had bin havin bad sore throat for a week..To make it worst,my phelgm juz wont come out so it stayed inside n irritated me for a week...

Oh yes..Congrats to de Lions for advancin themselves to de Final against de Thais.. Lets be realisticlah eh...No matter how much I want de Lions to win but I think they dont stand a chance wif de Thais as we r still below while de Thais r up there(based on de FIFA ratinlah)...So gettin second is juz good enuf for de Lions...No matter wat happen,Keep up de good work Lions!!Roar Lions Roar!!

Emm..Oh yeah..Lately my relatives haf bin congratulatin me..But..Abt wat huh??? But I'm surprise that ppl r really well informed nowadays..Think I noe who is de culprit...Notty..Notty..Notty eh...Anyway its ok...

Oklah think I need to get back to my work..There r piles of books to mark...How I wish if I haf a maid to do it for me!!!