Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, February 08, 2007

IT Kidz..

Currently I'm at de comp lab doin some bloggin..Introduce de kids (my HMT kids) abt de world of bloggin n gues wat..Surprise..Surprise..Surprisingly these kidz r not so IT savvy like I tot..Well they really prove me wrong..Anyway my four lovely gals r now bz creatin n postin new post on their new blog..after havin a difficult start..Tak tau nak buat apalah..tak tau nak type apalah..They r juz like P1s n P2s kidz..Now de comp lab is freezin n quiet..Like I said earlier de gals r now bz typin abt themselves for their very first postin.. I've yet to read it but will do so soon n leave a comment for each postin..Think I'm gonna enjoy readin it..

Oh yeah, my lil cutezie is now down wif high fever..Really sad for her..Cutie mama's gal started havin it only last nite..Poor batrisyah...Hope she recover soon..Sayang mama cepat baik!!