Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

06032004 - 06032007


De first time I met my dearie hubby,it was back year 2000 n I had juz finished karaokeing wif my girlfrens at Delphi Shopping Centre at Orchard.We decided to head down to Coffee Bean which was juz across de road.Sat there when suddenly my fren's fiance came over to join us wif this selekeh mat.I didnt make any eye contact wif him actually as I'm de very shy type when it comes to guys.So there I was ignoring him all de way till we left for home.So it wasnt a love at first sightlah eh..

De following day,when my frens n I were sittin at Spinelli at Bugis(we were really coffee freakz back then),my fren called askin permission frm me to give out my no. to de selekeh mat.My instant reaction was "Huh?Buat apa?"..My other girlfrens said juz give it a try..Be friend first..So we became frens..So that was how our relationship embarked frm frens to couple to engaged n now insya'allah n alhamdullillah happily married..We started wif U n I, then Ayang and now Papa n Mama..Frm taking de long bus journey(imagined my poor hubby sent me to Tampines then went back to Clementi),to de bumpy dirtbike which later became a motorbike n now a car..Eventhou de gettin to know part wasnt romantic but my hubby is really a romantic person who likes to come up wif surprises..Those were de days..I'm not sayin that he is no longer romantic now,he still is but lesserlah..U know,my hubby is a soccer freak.He is very passionate abt de so called beautiful game but I've never been a real supporter,even when I was his girlfren n now wife..but deep down inside,he knows that I am his no. one biggest fan!!!

06.03.2004, will always be a special date for me(n hopefully my hubby) as it was de day we got married..And now 3 years later, 06.03.2007, we are r no more a loving couple but a loving family,wif a boy n a girl n de little one coming out soon in August.

For my dearie beloved sayang husband, I will always love n treasure u..Mama hope that we cherish every moments we spend together in our heart..Happy 3th Anniversary Papa..Mama love u many,many..muacks!!muacks!!

Frm Mama Yan..