Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ungrateful..

Some ppl r juz sooooooooooo ungrateful. Sometimes I juz feel like tellin these ppl off. If u dont like it gi blahlah!!! Juz dont give me anymore probs or go ard tellin PATHETIC stories abt urself..N also dont be a yayapapayalah eh..Step yayapapayalah konon..Ppl also dont like it..Kalo terror sangat PROVE IT!!! Not sit back n relax or come out wif stupid reasons..Semua orang pun boleh cakap apa diorg punya suka..ada mulut...God's gift to all human but if u think u r soooooooooo damn gooooooood prove it to me...I'M NOT SO HARD UP FOR ANYTHING...U want it or if anyone out there who wants it..take it..Lagi bagus..takde nak susah2 diri...Lagi bagus sibukkan diri dengan my lil coolz n cutez yg tgh sakit n need my attention...Or think wat I wanna eat at Carousel this weekend...Rather than think abt sickenin,stupid, idiotic n f***ing ppl...Gi blahlah!!!