My hubby has been a prison warden for de past 4yrs..but until now I find it weird, at times to react to some of de former immates..
De tough lookin guys - they really look fierce man. There was once this Malay guy who approached us when we were window shoppin at Century Sq..He has this scary thug look on his face..Big round eyes n bushy eyebrows..I tot he is juz one of my hubby's fren, but apparently his not when I asked 'kawan mana satu tu?'
De old men - Really like old rockers man these fellow ppl..Wif their all long hair, beard n moustache plus wif their skinny frame n those rocker jeans,shirt n cap..Bebual pun mcm rockers sey..
Finally de Adik2 - I've yet to behave naturally when they approach my hubby..I'll either be stunned or juz concentrate on wat I'm doin, tryin my very best not to peek or listen to them..For instance today,we had our lunch at Afghanistan n while I was talkin to my hubby suddenly a lady came to our table..Wearin a tight black spaghetti strap n tight black short skirt she called out to my hubby..My hubby didnt remember her so she had to say out her name..Sekali bapok dah..Then she salam my hubby n my hubby pulak tu introduced me to her n she also salam me..I juz smile n continued sippin my 100 plus all de way..tak nak tgk kira..tak nak tgk kanan pun juz look at my glass, 100 plus tin n playin wif my straw..but I did take a peek at her from de corner of my eyes..I juz hope she didnt swear any vulgarities at me in her heart like wat a normal bapok will do out loud, "Ah pompuan s***!Tak tau jaga mata ke?Apa tgk2?S***!"
Well not all adik2 turn out like her once they r out..I've seen one who is workin at an Ogawa outlet in de east, manly in terms of appearance but still my hubby called him by his 'bapok' name..Apple?? Weird..So if u like to meet ppl wif diff personality I suggest u join prison eventhou it can be a mundane job..well who says being a teacher is excitin in de first place..??
- My Lil Darlins
- My 3 Darlins
-
- My Wish:To
- be with my darlins
- be a full time housewife at 35
- travel around the world
- Link Set C
- Link
- Link
- Link
Malay Boy
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
design: OMI Ripped, by nakaithus
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
- Our Lil Darlins is...
- ...2904-2606-2107
- FamBlogs
- [Y.Lo]
- [Skazeisk]
- [Syurgawijr]
- [Taman Bahasa]
- [Oddiq]
- [Hj Salleh Family]
- [My Kidz-Roos]
- [Jom Lepak]
- [Careless Girle]
- [Sweet Darlin]
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- January 2011