Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Holiday! Holiday! Holiday!

Sch is officially out for de kids but not for me..I'm more of countin my in between break..This week I have 3 days rest..Yesterday n today..Then Vesak Day..De followin week ada coz..Whole stretch fr 4-8 June..Then a short weekend gettaway to Port Dickson Avillion Water Chalet wif Skazeisk..Then another coz fr 11-14 June..Short break frm 15-19 June at home or maybe jalan2 wif de kids..Den 20-22 June 'meditatin' at work..Then following week sch reopen!!! Am I lookin forward to it...far frm it...

Oh yes, de other time we went to kakak's place n try out her uPampie n Uzapp...They really had one satisfyin customer..Guess who...My dearest hubby of coz!! He really like it that my bro-in-law said bole belikan as a father's day gift...Yelah tu...mother's day gift tak dapat...To cut long story short,dearest hubby kata,yelah sapalah dia,takde duit sangat nak belanja tak macam orang tu...belanja tu,belanja ni(referin to me actually!!).So dearest wife eventually relent to hubby's sad story..Yelah before he starts curbin me frm buyin wat I like to buy...BAGS!!! So I bought for him an ISqueez n IPamper..ISqueez is practically juz for him aje...Maklumlah,ku bersuamikan seorang footballer(mcm pro kononlah tu..hehehe sorry hubby dearie)while IPamper is for de both of us...Actually not only dearest hubby enjoyed de 'sensation' when he tried for de first time...Lil Cool pun naik shiok letak kaki kat dalam sampai tak nak keluar...Tapikan, de thing is a bit bulky,n I find it an eye sore gitu since he put it in de living room...Tapi apakan daya, dearest hubby nak,lagipun dearest wife is incapable of massaging him for de next 5 mths or more maybe...

Aah yes back to my mother's day gift kan,guess wat my dearest hubby said to me when I asked for my very de very belated mother's day gift...He said I need to wait till end of July...I was like...huh??? Itu??? Tu u nak apa...U actually said its meant as your birhtday gift...Takpelah...asalkan I dont haf to fork out any money n also I get to do wat I like most(shoppin!!!) without him complaining,guess I dont mind not gettin de mother's day gift...At least I get to pamper myself eventhou it means using my own money...

Emmm come to think of it...bila nak bonus lagi eh??? Hopefully this July we will be gettin more mid-yr bonus... Theres lots of things to buy...Bayar duit langsir raya..Bayar duit urut bersalin..then keep some money to buy baju raya for de 5 of us n some kuih i think..All hari raya necessaries will be under me coz dearest hubby is incharged of payin de new baby stuff...Luckily we paid de baby pre-natal check-up one whole sum at de begining of de yr, so now dearest hubby juz need to pay for de hospital bills..

Really counting down my days...Cepat2lah...Jadi tak payah keje...Apa taknya, de heat at work is unbearable...de classroom can be soooo stuffy that at times I feel like going into any airconditioned room(like music rm or AVA rm)...but on de other hand,I dont think I would want to climb up n down juz to get to those rms...Guess I've been too pampered,depending too much wif de air-cons at home...

Macam panjang lebar pulak eh tulis...Apa taknya,dearest hubby is in de afternoon shift today n he has soccer match later at nite at Jurong Stadium, so I will only see him at 10 or maybe tmr morning at 5.30?? Bummer!!! Tmr need to wake up early to go to work!!! N its a whole day thingy...8-5pm...No more waking up late...Oklah,I shall really really stop my whinin for today before I overdo it...Da'..