Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Presenting...

 

...Muhammad Nur Aniq Bin Herman Rashidi...

Wif modern technology, u can actually get to view wat used to be de impossible..Today,we went for my gynae check-up...Reached there quite late as I was on coz...We eventually reached TMC at 5pm...N there I was, de last patient for de day,star karat betul...Appt was supposed to be at 3,pushed it to 4.15 but eventually came at 5...At first I tot of cancellin today's appt n push it for next wk, tapi gynae gi holiday pulak...apadah...By hook or by crook,I still need to meet her today...

Haf u ever haf this feelin that when u r late,everythin doesnt seem to be goin ur way???There we were late for my appt,we were caught up by not one by many traffic lights de moment we left ECP...Suddenly,there seemed to be many cars comin fr different directions but goin de same way as we were...So de flow was a bit slow..N de buses,they really conquered de road at de junction where cars normally turn into TMC...There was a point when I tot luck wasnt really on our side today...But I was really in luck when I reached de clinic,there was another patient still waitin to see my gynae...Nasib baiklah its open,juz imagined kalo de moment sampai,nampak sign closed...Sedih sey...Tu baru nasib macam kentang...

Anyway, today we did 3D scannin...After my gynae rejected alot of pics, she was really impressed wif this pic n give it to us...He was caught red-handed yawnin inside mummy's tummy... Muz be feelin bored I guess, curlin up n unable to do anythin much accept maybe suckin de thumb??? Well now he is into his 30 wks n 6 days (based on today's check-up), n growin healthily, 1.6kg... De 2 most distinctive features that my dearest hubby said de moment he saw the 3D pics are, de jendol(forehead) n de chubby cheeks...He straight away said that all 3 babies inherit mummy's facial features...Well at least it proves that they r my darlins...tapi nowadays orang semua kata my other two kids really look like my dearest hubby... Kecik2 aje ikut mak...dah besar ikut muka bapak dia...

As for de name, Insya'allah we will stick to de current choice...If not,I guess I still need to seek my book of shadow(names) n also ppls' suggestions...Oh yes, speakin of suggestions,we wld really like to express our gratitude to 3X, ashr n J for contributin some great names...Thanx guys!!! Minta mahaplah bebnyk for havin to perah otak for names...Oklah think thats abt it for today...My eyes r gettin sleepy...Good nite everibodi!!!
Posted by Picasa