Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Baby Is Sick

 Kesian my lil cool, he developed quite a high fever today, his temperature was quite alarmin...like a yo-yo that keeps on goin up n down...rangin between 38C-39C..Tok wan n Pok Teh brought him to clinic n he was given a jab at de butt to help reduce de fever...When I saw him after comin back fr work,rasa macam nak nangis pun ada...lookin at him wif de koyok dat Wawan put...I'm so sorry if I'm being too emo but cant help being too emo pulak bila tgk anak sakit n tak bermaya...

 Actually since Tuesday,I suspected that Lil Cool is developin a slight fever,so gave him a cold shower. His fever went down...but it went up in de afternoon when I wasnt feelin well n both kids were at my mom's place as my hubby had soccer yesterday...So when they came back,lil cool was already developin high fever again...Gave him kid's paracetamol n cold patch n it help to subside de fever...So we tot that today his fever wont go up again but it did...Shldnt haf gone to work today...Might as well I look after him n myself...
 For one whole day,Lil Cool juz doesnt haf de appetite to eat or drink his milk...Kencing pun kurang...Tido terkejut2...Keep on cryin...Kesian tgk dia...At a point of time I feel like he is hallucinatin,pointin at any area then mumblin somethin 2 me that I dont understand or juz be in a daze,macam tgh 'stone' gitu,tgk straight up...Tidonya tak nak...He juz laze ard not his usual self,jumpin ard,playin or talkin non-stop...he juz basically watch tv n keep quite...ckp dgn dia pun dia tak respond back...Actually,both my hubby n myself r in a dilemma who to take child mc...My hubby juz swop his duty shift fr afternoon to mornin,nanti orang ckp2...As for myself,tmr is de start of my sch meetin...ada core meetin n other meetins which I feel like 'buang masa' gitu...So nak tak nak,I'm de one who will haf to take...I know de meetins r all important but what de heck,my son is more important...Now my work attitude is 'I dont give a damn' wif watever ppl wanna say or judge me...Its my life,my son...Why bother trouble for ppl if ppl dont show any gratitude at all...its really frustratin when u think back... Shucks!!! I'm gettin emo now...dont worry I'll shall stop my emo now...Now Lil Cool is still wide awake but he is inside de room wif my hubby n lil cutez...Really,really hope that his fever will not go up again tmr...Really miss my baby...
Posted by Picasa