Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Coming to an end...

Two things in my life now r coming to an end...

First ending,its my Holiday!!!

Its fast ending...Didnt really get to enjoy it to de fullest...I've planned lots of activity but didnt get to do any...Maybe due to my condition,my movement is a bit restrain...When will I get to enjoy my next holiday??? Some might say,since I'm due soon for my maternity leave why bother when is my next holiday...yelah tu...maternity leave nak jalan gi mana??? A mth will be spent on recoverin,gedebak-gedebuk left wif another one mth aje...gomen ni ckp aje maternity 3 mths but actual fact taklah 3 mths...So back to my holiday issue...since my holiday is comin to an end(this week aje ada 3 days to spend at work)...it means that I will still need to drag myself ard for roughly abt a mth plus...Aaaaggrrrhhh ku tak relaaaa!!!! Tapi apakan daya,diri ini bukan boss tapi sekadar pekerja biasa sahaja...So when sch reopen ni nak kena tahan ajelah
...

Second thing in life which is abt to end soon is my Pregnancy!!!(not really so soonlah)

Yup,I'm already in my final trimester,this week is my 34th week...Had my check-up last week,Aniq's head is already settlin at de 'openin'...but as predicted(base on my 2 pregnancies)its also gonna be an overdue baby,like his big bro n big sis...At times like this how I wish Aniq will come out earlier than expected...Cant really drag myself...rasa berat kat bawah...pinggang sakit...bontot sakit...kaki penat...kaki sakit...Rata-rata semua ar sakit...De heat is gettin unbearable...Rasa macam nak bukak baju pun ada...Tapi nanti mata-mata yg memandang diri ini tak mungkin dapat menanggung penderitaan melihatnya...heheheh...34th week to 40 weeks or more is like an endless journey to me...Rasa macam lambatnya!!! My endurance n patience r gettin thinner n thinner...Almost everyday I would tell Aniq to come out faster...But on second tots,I need to buy some prehari raya stuffs...Nie bukan kiasu,tapi nanti bila puasa rasa mcm diri ini still under confinement...Yelah nanti tgh confinement mcm mana nak beli pulakkan...So tot of buyin baju raya budak2 first,baju bapak n mak budak can wait n buy only durin de fastin mth itself...Mak budak need to enrol in a secret regiment first before she can buy a sexy baju raya...cewaahh mcm betul aje...Oklah pinggangku yg ramping ini sudah mulai sakit...tak boleh nak duduk lama2 nak type... tata-titi-tutu...