Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lagu Fevret Lil Coolz n Lil Cutez...

Baru gak upload compilation of Lil Coolz n Lil Cutez fevret songs...

Their choice of songs have really catchy n jumpy tune...

Cinta by Amy Mastura, lagu nie Tok Wan used it for Lil Cutez's 1st Birthday clip...sebab tulah Lil Cool n Lil Cutez lurrvee it so much...especially de chorus where Lil Coolz nyanyi dgn bersemangat(but I think his more of like screamin or shoutin!)

Umbrella by Rihanna,Lil Coolz really lurvee de ela,ela n eh,eh,eh thingy...

Wat I've done by Linkin Park,Lil Coolz lurvee de scorpion n de chorus while Lil Cutez juz lurrveee imitatin de brother...

Lastly, Girlfren by Avril Lavigne, Lil Coolz juz lurvee jumpin ard to de tune of de song n Lil Cutez, again lurvee imitation her brother...

So I tot,emmm why dont I compile their fevret songs n put it in my blog...
So pd sesiapa yg tak suka mendgrnya can juz click pause or click stop at de jukebox below...