Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Selamat Hari Bumi...

Happy Earth Day...

Is it true that global warmin is gettin worse? Or r they juz exageratin it? Yeah it is,juz look at de uprisin no of earthquakes happenin,plates moving almost every month...de non-stop rainin that caused flood last yr in tropical countries like us which is uncommon......Temperatures ard de world have risen...causin de current heatwave,bringin drought...All these happened becoz of us humans...Dahlah perang sana perang sini...Nuke test sana nuke test sini...We r actually de biggest threat to our Mother Earth...

But I find it funny how they spread de awareness...Why haf a 24hrs concert? Kata nak suruh conserve energy...do u think by havin mass concerts frm 9 diff places at de same time will save our mother earth??? First theres de noise pollution... Secondly theres de wastage of electricity supply...Thirdly is de fund...kan lebih mulia duit tu disedekahkan kpd negara2 yg miskin or war torn countries??? Fourthly, do u think de msg is spread??? Org2 yg terkinja2 tu...kisahkah mereka??? I doubt so...Saw Linkin Park performance fr Tokyo...My first reaction was...how lucky if I get to be there,enjoyin their concert...

Well,I dont think we need to have celebrities to educate or spread such awareness coz I dont think they r really good examples...Lagi pun,I personally feel that rather than they put up a concert,why dont they asked these celebrities to donate their money maklumlah diorgkan kaya...yes everyone of us haf a part to play... tapikan takkan buat concert aje dah kira mcm play ur part in helpin global warmin...

We r all livin in a technology world...We invent new technology each day...We depend alot on these technology but de irony part is technology itself is destroyin our world...

I admit technology too has really pamper me alot...when I asked my hubby can he live like de kg days w/o all these technology ard us...he asked me back...u boleh ke??? I listed down a few stuff that I can n cannot...Telephone,washin machine,vacuum cleaner r a few that I can live w/o...Fridge,car n aircon r a few that I really really need n cant live w/o it...especially car n aircon at de moment...I know I'm partly at fault here,contributin to de global warmin...But I haf my reasons...Wif me walkin almost like a penguin nowadays,my mode of transport wld definately be my car n of coz de taxi...Once I gif birth I shall take de bus k...wif de heatwave(due to global warmin also!!!) n me in my third trimester,I can barely withstand de heat w/o my precious aircon...Satu hari aje,mandi sampai berkali2 kalau tak keje...Panas babe!!! I'm ssssuuuchhh aaaaa hoooottttiieee...hehehhe...But then when I think backlah kan...I really salute de prehistoric up to de kg days ppl...They really haf strong n high endurance level...If they can do it w/o all these technology why cant I???But on second tot,back then,global warmin wasnt really a threat comparin now... Lagi pun keadaan berubah so buat apa nak susah2kan diri pulakkan to be or experience wat they went thru...

Klah...gua nie bukan orang Green Peace or an environmentalist tapi gua rasalah kan...we all need to play our part in protectin our Mother Earth aka Ibu Bumi(sound weird)kita frm de harm of humans' inventions,selfishness or de things we use in our daily life n keep our planet clean n green...Mcm Jacko nyanyi dulu,Lets make it a better place for u n for me...Cintailah Bumi kita...Jgn gaduh2...World Peace...cewaaahhh...Peace Out..