Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Spring Cleaning...

4.55PM

Still in school...Been cleanin my workstation...Been clearin all de books n worksheets...Organizin stuff that need to be handed over to my koliqs while I'm away...At this time I'm still thinkin...Wat else do I need to do? My butt n back r achin badly...Have 2 small pillows at my workstation...One is a small purplish star,a gift fr my kid...very comfy but too small to cover my back...While de other one is a gift fr STU...bigger but very hardlah...Not comfy at all...

5.00PM

Why am I still at work ar??? Bilalah aku nak balik...Mata dah ngantuk...Workstation is neat n tidy...emmm, oklah...hopefully Cg Asmah tak complain workstation berselerak...Tried my very de best u know to make it neat n tidy tau...Threw all de rubbish...Emmm...gambar nak bawa balik tak??? Takkan 3 mths dia nak tgk muka family aku lak eh??? Shall decide tmr ajelah...

5.05PM

Why am I not home yet??? Why am I still typin ar??? Muz really pack up n go home now!!! My watch is tickin....Need to haf my nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz